The Time is Running Fast ...

Saying goodbye to a dear friend is never easy. But, sometimes, it's the only right thing to do for them.


   I've already received my report card, and I just went up to 9th grade. Horrayyyyy..!! :party. It meant I could continue my study at higher levels. But it also meant I had to separated with my friends in DEMO (DelapanEMangOke). I'm kinda sad today :(, because of it.
   We've been together for 12 months. We passed our days in class together, sometimes there was a problem that could make us confused, sometimes We were compact when the teacher asked us to join something, sometimes We never liked as a family. Oh bitter, sweet, sour, spicy have been passed by us! But the times said difference, they already have decision that 'DEMO 2k9-2k10 has to isolated'. 
    I really didn't expect it, but it's a good thing for me, for us, for DEMO. We have to put an end to our periods in 8th grade. I wanna continue my study, I don't wanna quit my study only at 8th grade. I have goals, I have my own future, I don't have to quit in here, I have to achieve all my dreams that will be happen in my future. 

We never separated as long as We're still friends, members of DEMO 2k9-2k10.

Ingat pesan guru-guru yang lain juga,
 WE ARE BOUND TO CHANGE OUR BAD TRAITS IN 8TH GRADE, TRANSFORM INTO SOMETHING THAT CAN BE PROUND OF

Lots of LOVE :)

1 keynote:

ridanorma said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Back to Top