0

Nice Western Songs Versi My Opinion

Nice songs that I always try to memorize, which I have or no, which I want to sing, that have beautiful lyrics, and have a marvelous melody to be heard in my opinion are:

  1. I Can See Clearly Now  - Jimmy Cliff
I love this song because of the tones. Actually it's not too difficult to memorize because it has  little lyrics and the words aren't tiresome. It's a good choice for you that like cheerful music!


    2. One Last Cry - Brian McKnight

It's one of many songs from BMK that I love. It's a song that can touch your feeling, especially with BMK's voice. "...I need some love to rain on me still I sit all alone. Wishing all my feelings was gone. Gotta get over you. Nothing for me to do but have one last cry.." truly madly deeply touching my heart :d

    3. Don't You Worry 'bout A Thing - John Legend

Yap! I'm fan of JL, he has beautiful voice. And it's interesting song to be heard and as far as I can see, it's a soundtrack of film (but I forget the tittle). I also like the lyrics "..Everybody needs a change. A chance to check out the new.." :tone


    4. After The Love Has Gone - Earth Wind and Fire


I like this because the tones and the voice of the singers. They brought this song well, can entertain the listener with their perfomance. And there's beautiful sound of saxophone, very impressive :L


    5. Come Fly With Me - Frank Sinatra


For you that like Jazz Music, this song can be your favorite choice to be heard. With the music and the voice of Frank Sinatra, this song can adorns your night and brings you to take a bed :O


   6. Nothing's Gonna Change My Love for You - George Benson


From only the tittle, we can conclude that this is a romantic song (Y) "...If the road ahead is not so easy. Our love will lead the way for us like a guiding star. I'll be there for you if you should need me. You don't have to change a thing I love you just the way you are.."
so romanticcc :k


    7. I won't Last Day Without You - The Carpenters


This song can entertains me, I love them, I like their music, I like their styles, and I like what's what they have! (in a state of confused writing xo)


   8. Irreplaceable - Sabrina Version


First. I like this song because it was converted into an accoustic song, so it's easier to memorize than Beyonce version. Second. I like this song because of the lyrics and the meaning of this song. As good as a play!


   9. My One And Only Love - John Coltrane and Johnny Hartman
Has been very obvious to fans of this classic music. Because of the music and the song,  if I say it's a smooth song that can takes you to sleep world hahaha 






   10. Dancing in The Moonlight - Toploader
The music of this song can takes delight in us. When we listen to this song, it's definitely going to make our feets and even all members of our body in motion. Let's dance together like MJ :mj, or Lady Gaga, Shakira, even Agnes Monica or may be BRANDON it's okay. As like as you want! :party

Okay, actually there're still lots of songs that I wanna share to you. But the time doesn't allow me to continue my writting :c *weeping like a cat* I gotta help my mom, she asked me to help her clean up our home uhuhuk.

Buaaayyyyeee!!! (lebaimode:ON) Will write more later :D 

0 keynote:

Post a Comment

Back to Top